Start your Owow journey
Section your clean and dry hair using a hair tie or clip.
Spray in the treatment. Keep the nozzle close to your hair. Once a section is fully saturated move on to the next section.
Make sure hair is completely soaked. Usually this means using the entire bottle. Comb through and leave your hair open
Let it act – for thin hair 40 minutes and for thicker hair 60 minutes.
Rinse throughly with only water. Don’t leave in any solution.
Blow dry until completely dry and section your dry hair.
Straighten with an iron to lock in the treatment. For non-coloured hair, set the iron to 200°C and for coloured to 180°C so that the colour will not fade.
With the help of comb, go over thin sections with the iron for 6 times until hair is entirely straight.
Check the video instructions
Avoid these common mistakes
Not applying enough solution
Remember that your hair needs to be fully wet after spraying in the treatment
Not letting it act long enough
Remember to let it act for one hour and not less than that
Straightening too thick sections of hair
Remember to take very tiny (2 cm wide) sections at a time
- Not going over each section of hair 6 time with the iron
Not rinsing the treatment properly
Remember to wash the solution off entirely
- Not applying enough solution
- Don’t wash your hair for at least 48 hours. Washing your hair too soon will shorten the effect of the treatment.
- In order to maintain the effect of the treatment use sulfate-free hair products. The shampoo and conditioner included in the kit are both sulfate and paraben-free and are formulated to prolong treatment’s effect.
- To activate the treatment’s effect blow dry your hair with hot air after each hair wash.
- To maintain your showstopper hair repeat the treatment after two months.